SCHOOL OF INTUITION & HEALING
Besides coaching and her work in the hospitality industry, Cindy is the Director of the South African branch of the School of Intuition and Healing, where she is also a course facilitator. After training under Sue Allen, the founder of the School of Intuition and Healing in London, she decided to open a branch in Cape Town to bring the material and practices to South Africa.
The School promotes self development and healing, offering a range of quality courses and workshops in spiritual development that use meditation and energy work to clear blocks, expand the mind and bring healing to our communities.
Current courses include:
- Internationally-accredited Certificate in Energy Healing (2 year course)
- Energy Management (1 day workshop)
- Journey through the Chakras (8 week course)
- Psychic/Intuition Development (6 week course)
- Spiritual Development – advanced (1 day workshop)
- Animal Communication (2 day workshop)
- Meet & work with your Spirit Guides (1 day workshop)
- Astrology for Beginners (12 week course)
- Live with Purpose (8 week course)
For more information about the School of Intuition and Healing (SA), visit www.intuitionandhealing.co.za.
8 O’CLOCK CLUB
The 8 O’Clock Club, an initiative of the School of Intuition and Healing, hosts weekly talks on Wednesday evenings at the Erin Hall in Rondebosch, Cape Town.
To find out what themes are being explored at the 8 O’Clock Club, visit www.8oclockclub.co.za.